feature requests

Searching within a collection (Comic Book Forums)

• Searching within a collection

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 1, 2024 11:17:06 am
  • I have recently re-downloaded the app to try it out on my new iPhone 15 (fully updated IOS). The app didn't really work when I last tried it a few years ago (I have a pretty large collection inputted here). I was pleasantly surprised to see how well it works now! I can get in and out of all my piles (boxes) and see everything without it crashing. Well done! I can also do searches of the whole database without a problem. Super excited to see this!

However, when I do a search within my own collection, nothing turns up, For example, if I were to search Daredevil, I don't see any matches. Any ideas?
  • Posted: February 1, 2024 12:24:39 pm
  • Looks like it might not be working. I will add it to the list the next goround.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: February 1, 2024 1:47:03 pm
  • Awesome...love how quickly I can get around in the app now. By the way, I did some more attempts (eg. Fantastic or Detective) and the main series of Fantastic Four and Detective Comics came up (but not any other series with fantastic or detective in it though). I could go through those searches in my collection, but not with most other searches. Batman pulled up 6 different series with Batman in the title, but not the majority of others. Bizarre. Thought I would share that in case it helps.

Thanks again for all your hard work on this site. It has really added to collecting and being in this hobby. Totally helps with knowing what you have, where it is, and what you need to upgrade or just get! I wish I had this when I was growing up in the 70s and 80s!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Captain America Issue # 2b
  • Dekko Comics's Dekko Comics Issue # 10
  • Karabear Comics's Karabear Comics Unlimited Issue # 5
  • Grok! Comics's The Remnant: Secret Files Issue # 5