feature requests

Edit comic can’t save (Comic Book Forums)

• Edit comic can’t save

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 17, 2021 11:25:22 pm
  • When you go to edit a current comic in your collection and want to change boxes, you can’t save the choice.
  • Posted: February 17, 2021 11:59:49 pm
  • Not really sure what you are trying to do or mean by "changing boxes". But if you're adding notes or "editing" the price you paid, to a comic in your collection, you have to click on the "update" button, to save any changes you've made. If you're trying to move a comic that is in your master pile into another pile, you still have to click on the "update" button to save any changes you've made.

Last edited February 18, 2021 12:03:26 am
  • Posted: February 19, 2021 8:02:00 pm
  • I mistyped it for sure. What I meant was changing a comic to a different pile was not working, the “update” was showing blank, or sort of invisible space on the screen, basically not clickable. What I did was reinstall, and that fixed it.
  • Posted: February 19, 2021 10:18:10 pm
  • Good to hear that it's working for you now.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Todd McFarlane Productions's Sam and Twitch: Case Files Issue # 2
  • Marvel Comics's The Uncanny X-Men Issue # 457b
  • DC Comics's Titans Issue # 10b
  • DC Comics's Wonder Woman Issue # 8c