feature requests

App keeps crashing while I type in searches. (Comic Book Forums)

ComicBookRealm.com's Exclusive Amazing Spider-Man #1 is here! - Get it Now!

Our latest exclusive cover has been on the bucketlist since day one. The stars aligned and we are pleased to offer it to you. Please consider getting one to help continue funding ComicBookRealm.com and keeping it going for years to come!  Buy Now!

Author App keeps crashing while I type in searches.
Posted: May 4, 2018 11:09:21 am
I just purchased the app yesterday. Unfortunately, it keeps crashing while I am typing in search criteria. Can this be fixed? Is anyone else having the same problem?
"..any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee."
Posted: May 4, 2018 5:04:50 pm
Are you searching for something specific? What iOS are you using and what version of iPhone are you on?
Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
Posted: May 4, 2018 5:45:36 pm
I am using an iphone 5s with ios 11.3. It has crashed during numerous searches while I am still typing in the search string. I am pretty sure it is happening only (or at least mostly) when I am searching my collection (and not the search function found in the "More" section).
"..any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee."
Posted: May 4, 2018 5:47:35 pm
I will let the developer know and see if he can see anything. I wonder if it has to do with how old your physical device is in general.
Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
Posted: May 4, 2018 5:51:05 pm
Please let me know what you find out about this. I have been waiting years for this app. Thanks.
Posted: May 15, 2018 10:46:45 am
Good morning. FYI, I just upgraded my phone to an iPhone 8. After installing my apps, I decided to try the search function and the program continues to crash (just as before). It is happening when I try to search from the screen that displays my piles. I do not believe that it has happened while searching from the screen that comes up when you select "more".

World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 46 years, 258 days, 8 hours of Run Time

Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home

Join World Community Grid today!

CBR App on Android
CBR App on Android

ComicBookRealm.com Exclusive #1

Newest Covers
  • Vertigo's Ex Machina: The Complete Series Hard Cover # 1
  • Lion Forge Comics's Little Tails: Little Tails Under The Sea Hard Cover # 1
  • Seven Seas Entertainment's Orange: The Complete Collection TPB # 2
  • DC Comics's The Jetsons TPB # 1
Cool Statues

Website Security Test