feature requests

Values not changing with grade (Comic Book Forums)

• Values not changing with grade

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 14, 2006 10:37:46 am
  • Hi, first let me say great site and this is my first post. I am currently grading my collection to see what they are worth, but am having a problem when i enter new books into my collection. No matter what grade i give them the value remains the same. It was working fine for me not long ago and would change correctly when i updated the grade. Can anyone explain or help? thanks
  • Posted: June 14, 2006 4:32:35 pm
  • Where are you seeing that the values are not changing? Is it when adding them, when you look at a certain screen, etc?
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: June 14, 2006 6:59:07 pm
  • I am seeing this with in the master pile screen. When i first joined up I added all my titles and book #'s under one pile (the master pile). By doing it this way I go into the master pile and see the titles of all my books flash, green lantern ect..I then click on the down arrow next to the title opening the sub menu that shows all the book #,s for each title. When I first joined i just added the books all with the default grade of 9.2. As I have been grading them i have been changing the grades to the correct grade, clicking on update, and the value would change according to the current grade. All this was working fine till recently. Now it seems like all the values are locked at what they would be at 9.2. Example: flash #275 shows a value of $12 whether I set the grade to poor or gem mint. I did notice that these problems started when my master pile grew to around 500 (498 to be exact) books. I read further in the forum and did see some post that said they experienced problems when they got to 500 books in a pile. Upon reading that i created a seperate pile for the title I have the most books of. I moved these books from the master pile to this seperate pile hoping this would fix the problem. It did not. I now show 426 books in my master pile and 100 books in the other pile named "Sgt rock". Values still will not change when I change the grade. Thanks for the reply and any help that can be offered to fix this.
  • Posted: June 14, 2006 7:10:04 pm
  • Ahhhhh. Not sure if it is something I removed or what, but I have corrected it and tested it out.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: June 14, 2006 7:32:50 pm
  • Thanks. Don't know what you did but it seems to be working fine now. Values are now changing according to the grade
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 243 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Schanes & Schanes's Elfquest Issue set c
  • Marvel Comics's Miles Morales: Spider-Man Issue # 19b
  • Al Barrett's The Justiciary Issue # 18
  • Skybound's The Walking Dead: Deluxe Issue # 87