feature requests

Help (Comic Book Forums)

• Help

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 16, 2006 1:08:55 pm
  • I am freaking out. Over the past two days from two different computers I have tried to access my master pile so I can break up and move the files to my new alph piles like you told me to do. Each time I try, it wont come up and says can't find server. i dont unnderstand this because i put some files into my new c pile and it alows me to access it. What is going on why can't I access my master pile any more ?Shocked Confused Shocked Confused Shocked Sad
  • Posted: May 16, 2006 1:54:19 pm
  • I have now set a limit on the number of comics your pile will report. It will only show the first 1,000 comics. This way the page will not timeout because it is trying to load too much data.

This will give you all of your A's and a start on your B's. Smile
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Avengers: Twilight Issue # 5d
  • DC Comics's Batman: Off-World Issue # 4c
  • Yen Press's Kiss the Scars of the Girls Soft Cover # 2
  • Seven Seas Entertainment's The Dangers in My Heart Soft Cover # 8