feature requests

unable to add any more of my comics (Comic Book Forums)

• unable to add any more of my comics

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 13, 2006 9:02:21 am
  • when i type in a comic and try to access it i get sent to a fatal error page. Is there something i need to do, related to the website, or is it a problem with my computer. I'm also a little confused about the whole point's thing.
  • Posted: May 13, 2006 10:52:43 am
  • Sorry about that. I have been tweaking parts of the site as I try to optimize everything. It should be working.

Please let me know if you are still having problems.

As far as the points, they are earned by contributing to the site, i.e. uploading cover scans, issue information, donating, etc. You can use them in the auction this fall for prizes.

Please see the News forum for more information

http://www.mycomicpile.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=2
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Mad Cave Studios's Love Me: A Romance Story Issue # 1b
  • Marvel Comics's Miles Morales: Spider-Man Issue # 19
  • Marvel Comics's Roxxon Presents: Thor Issue # 1d
  • Marvel Comics's The Uncanny X-Men Issue # 471b