feature requests

mycomicpile.com is great..but what about mycomicbookcard.com (Comic Book Forums)

• mycomicpile.com is great..but what about mycomicbookcard.com

Author Discussion
  • Posted: March 11, 2006 5:54:22 am
  • i love your site. i was wondering if some time down the road you will include the comic book card collections. about 10 or 15 years ago card sets were being put out and they were increasing in value like comic books. now card sets are becoming collectables/card games and that is why i don't try to put together a set anymore. the set would never end and thus never increase in value.
    am i to check on their values and get a buyer on my own. i know the comic book industry keeps you busy and adding comic book sets to mycomicpile.com could be more than you want to handle right now. adding a "mytradingcards.com" may be the same way but i rather go to one of your sites than look somewhere else. you do a awesome job.
    Shane the mangler
  • Posted: March 11, 2006 4:35:38 pm
  • Thanks for the props. I will take it into consideration. Cards and Toys could be a great addition to the site.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Scout Comics's Drexler Issue # 1b
  • Titan Comics's Life Is Strange: Forget-Me-Not Issue # 2b
  • DC Comics's Superman/Batman Issue # 9
  • Ab3 12c Ent.'s The Nefarious Smyths Issue # 7