feature requests

what the hades is going on? (Comic Book Forums)

• what the hades is going on?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: March 9, 2006 5:56:40 am
  • great "mycomicpile.com" , please tell me why i have been forsaken? are you testing me?

but really, here is my problem. okay first i find my comic on your listings, click <+p>, enter my price paid, <tab>over to notes, click <add to pile>, then up pops a big window covering most of your page with nothing within it. at the top of the new window it read my comic pile or something like it. at the bottom i'm watching the percentage rise as the download reaches completion. as this goes on the new window reads "done" but nothing appears within it. i have waited to see if anything will appear but "a watched pot never boils". i click it to go away and it does. it has done it from day one for me and it is only there and always right there. it's not really a big deal, i just want to know what is going on. is it waiting for me to scan a cover image into it?
    Shane the mangler
  • Posted: March 11, 2006 4:37:49 pm
  • Is it adding to comics to your piles? What browser and version are you using?
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: March 11, 2006 8:00:56 pm
  • i believe the browser you are asking for is walmart connect. i do not know what the version is.
    Shane the mangler
  • Posted: March 11, 2006 8:10:43 pm
  • At the top of your screen do you have a menu bar that has things like File | Edit |View | Help? If so, click on help, and does it say something like About... If it does, click on that and tell me what it says.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: March 19, 2006 10:50:24 am
  • sorry i'm just getting back to you. i did as you asked and here is what i found.....

walmart connect version 6.0.2 for windows 95 windows 98, windows millennium, and windows 2000.
    revision 4111.52 (32 bit)

again, thank you for your help and concern for my problem.
    Shane the mangler
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 246 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Batman: Off-World Issue # 4b
  • DC Comics's Catwoman Issue # 64d
  • Totally Rad Comics's Totally Rad Life of Kitty Banger Issue # 2c
  • Marvel Comics's Web of Spider-Man Issue # 2b