feature requests

Collector In Training? (Comic Book Forums)

• Collector In Training?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 6, 2008 6:41:17 pm
  • How Long Til' I'm No Longer Considered A " Collector In Training " I Yearn For More Damn it lol
    I Love Comics
  • Posted: June 6, 2008 11:07:28 pm
  • im shooting for the " I Have No Life " one,cause quite honestly, it's the truth,LoL
    I Love Comics
  • Posted: June 7, 2008 2:39:43 am
  • at the rate he is going it won't be too long. about a year. i don't know if anyone on the site can keep up with him so he might have to start talking to himself.
  • Posted: June 7, 2008 3:01:44 am
  • not even dough boy with his near 4,000 posts is even half way to claiming the first "i have no life" title
    http://comicbookrealm.com/jkoswald/collection check out my collection...selling everything (piles labeled "for sale" only) at 20% of value (80% off)...check my forum posting in the selling section for details
  • Posted: June 7, 2008 7:06:35 am
  • He'd be a lot closer if he hadn't recruited all the mods. Although I suspect he does more work in the background than his 4000 posts show.Applause
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
  • Posted: June 12, 2008 3:44:43 pm
  • I just think it's funny that, after 25 years, I am a "collector in training."

You make me feel so young! Laughing
  • Posted: June 12, 2008 3:51:11 pm
  • You're so close to 100! How do you feel about becoming a grasshopper? Laughing

What was your first book? Where do you buy from?
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
57 posts • Page 1 of 6
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 53 years, 166 days, of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • IDW Publishing's Ghostbusters: Mass Hysteria Oversized  Hard Cover # 1
  • Gryphon Knights's Greasers In Greece Soft Cover # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Spider-Man Issue # 1g
  • DC Comics's Titans: Burning Rage Issue # 2