feature requests

How can i set up my avatar? (Comic Book Forums)

• How can i set up my avatar?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: January 14, 2006 10:48:48 pm
  • I used to know how to set up my avatar but it has been over a year since i last did it. Can anyone walk me through the steps again.

Thanks Embarassed
  • Posted: January 14, 2006 11:06:43 pm
  • Sorry figured it out

Thanks
  • Posted: June 1, 2006 8:59:24 am
  • I still haven't figured out how to post my avatar. Or edit my profile. And another thing, how come I can't get no Tang around here?
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
  • Posted: June 1, 2006 2:19:48 pm
  • When you log into the forum you should see a "Profile" link in the upper right hand corner. This is where you can change your information.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: June 1, 2006 2:29:41 pm
  • Huzzah!
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Massive Publishing's Crashdown Issue # 2f
  • Image Comics's Feral Issue # 1c
  • Eugene Comics Guild's Guilded Edges Issue # 2
  • Marvel Comics's The Amazing Spider-Man Issue # 46illum