Completion Report issue (Comic Book Forums)

• Completion Report issue

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 14, 2024 10:50:34 pm
  • I ran the Completion Report on the first series of ASM. It lists that I'm missing #700.5b but I told the report to not care about variants. It didn't pick up any other variants, just this particular one.

Just wanted to point this out in case there's a bigger issue going on and this is a small symptom.

Here's the output of the report:
    Iss:1, 2-24, 27-29, 32-41, 43,44, 46, 48,49, 51, 53-57, 61-70, 74, 76, 78, 80, 87, 252, 253, 308, 700.5b

NOTE: Some of them are listed as missing because I own the newstand edition but I don't know if you want to mess around with trying to fix that. If you don't have that stored as a field it may be hard to catch those.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 73 years, 115 days, 8 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Rise of the Powers of X Issue # 5illum-b
  • Marvel UK's Titan Pocket Book Issue # 9
  • Image Comics's w0rldtr33 Issue # 1image firsts
  • Marvel UK's Young Romance: Pocket Book Issue # 3