feature requests

Commander Canada (Commander Canada #43) (Comic Book Forums)

• Commander Canada (Commander Canada #43)

Author Discussion
  • Posted: April 3, 2024 8:32:13 pm
  • This is the only issue not listed on the site that I've encountered. I've been trying to add it to my master pile but have yet to find it. Please add.
  • Posted: April 10, 2024 12:56:35 pm
  • I had some time for digging, its already on our database under FCBD-B, but the cover was a preview, i have replaced him. Be a little patient, you will see still the wrong cover but F5 and a bit patient will show you the correct cover in time with the UPC Box on the cover (With Thank You Variant in the UPC Box)

https://comicbookrealm.com/series/66043/526889/kaboom-just-beyond-monstrosity-issue-fcbd-a/1

Wink

Last edited April 10, 2024 12:57:11 pm
    English is not my native language, please forgive my grammar / spelling...
    (First non-English speaking Moderator on CBR)

Paling & Ko by Francisco Ibáñez
  • Posted: April 10, 2024 3:44:04 pm
  • I made a "Commander Canada" serie, you can find now easy this issue, click on the link and it bring you too the correct serie.

https://comicbookrealm.com/series/86051/0/boom-studios-commander-canada-fcbd

Wink

Last edited April 10, 2024 3:45:45 pm
    English is not my native language, please forgive my grammar / spelling...
    (First non-English speaking Moderator on CBR)

Paling & Ko by Francisco Ibáñez
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 73 years, 38 days, 10 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • C.H.P.'s Laugh-In Issue lime
  • Marvel Comics's Superior Spider-Man Issue # 7
  • Marvel UK's The Avengers Issue # 87
  • Slackmatic Comics's The Slackmatic Adventures Soft Cover # 2.5