feature requests

site overloaded with adds (Comic Book Forums)

• site overloaded with adds

Author Discussion
  • Posted: March 18, 2024 10:06:56 am
  • The site is so over run with adds it won't load the pages correctly fo realm or my collection.

Last edited March 18, 2024 10:14:00 am
    Your friendly neighborhood comic trader
  • Posted: March 18, 2024 11:59:54 am
  • Thanks. It shouldn't be this way. What page are you on? I can't tell from the screenshot. Something in your my realm...
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: March 18, 2024 6:33:02 pm
  • My Realm or collection pages, fails to display and loads extra window with "ezoic" in the corner. Same situation on Firefox and Chrome both
  • Posted: March 18, 2024 6:40:35 pm
  • Normally I have add blockers off to support the site and to have the site function correct, but now I've enabled it and specifically clicked the elements to hide the pages are displaying ok. That ezoic is inserting adds into the middle of the site content skewing the page.
  • Posted: March 18, 2024 8:31:47 pm
  • I reached out to them and told them to remove it. There should NEVER be any ad that interferes with the main content nor site experience.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

• Posted: March 19, 2024 10:04:54 am
  • They said they removed the ad placement. Can you let me know if you are still experiencing problems?

• Posted: March 21, 2024 9:21:26 am
  • Yes sir, it is fixed. Thanks for the follow-up
  • Posted: March 26, 2024 9:51:06 am
  • ezoic is also causing problems on nonsportrealm.com, the charts showing how many cards went to 0 with some jumbled text underneath. I can make out the words "ezoic" and "cookie consent".
  • Posted: March 26, 2024 9:59:11 am
  • Thanks, I will take a look at it. Can you send a screenshot so I can confirm?

• Posted: March 26, 2024 1:19:30 pm
  • Posted: March 26, 2024 4:02:36 pm
  • Thanks. I see what the issue is and hope it will be resolved in the next day or so. The data is there, just being corrupted on display.

11 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 233 days, 6 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Al Barrett's Atomman Special # 8
  • Al Barrett's Atomman Special # 14
  • San Francisco Comic Book Company's Bogeyman Comics Issue # 2
  • Keenspot Entertainment's The Crying Boy Issue # 2c