feature requests

Defaults (Comic Book Forums)

• Defaults

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 8, 2023 7:40:03 pm
  • I just signed up on the site a few days ago. I like the format. Well done.
    Here is my question: Is it possible to set a pile as the default other than the Master Pile? Just trying to save a mouse click. While I'm asking, can you default the grade to anything other than Mint? (I'm all about the clicking efficiency. My collection is over 50,000 comics)
    Thanks!
  • Posted: May 8, 2023 8:13:27 pm
  • no that is the only pile that is constant unless you add more...that one cannot be deleted... i use mine as a "holding" pile until i fully index the book on the site...

also no, it always defaults to 9.4, which are what our guide values are based on as mint...

wish i could be more helpful, but both are unchangeable...

you can however change all the grades at one time per title... instead of clicking the edit button next to the issue number, click the one next to the series title and you can edit everything under that title at once...

for this option, change the number in the title line, then click the arrow down button next to that button and it will change all under it, then hit save.

Last edited May 8, 2023 8:18:19 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Batman / Superman: World's Finest Issue # 26d
  • Al Barrett's The Justiciary Issue # 5
  • Little Brown & Company's The Mighty Onion Hard Cover # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Villains for Hire Issue # 2b