feature requests

Most Valuable Block (Comic Book Forums)

• Most Valuable Block

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 7, 2022 2:09:20 pm
  • Just learning this site but I was curious if it was possible to put a block on your myrealm that shows your most valuable issues?
  • Posted: August 9, 2022 2:49:51 pm
  • Yes, you can, as long as the issues that you want to block are in their own separate pile.

Click on "my realm", in the "about me" block, click on edit profile. Under the settings tab, look for share collection. If you clicked no, then none of these will be shared with anyone unless they are a friend. If you click yes, then you can choose which piles to share and which ones not to. After any changes you make, make sure and click the green update button.

If you clicked yes, now click on collection. Click on manage (which is to the right of the charts, above your piles). Here you have the option of choosing which piles to share and what not to.

I hope you can make sense of my gibberish. If you have any other questions, just ask.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Archie Comics Group's Archie: 1000-Page Comics Triumph TPB # 1
  • Markosia Enterprises Ltd.'s Hollow Girl Soft Cover # 2
  • Ab3 12c Ent.'s The Nefarious Smyths TPB # 2
  • Marvel Comics's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 3b