feature requests

How do you delete your Master Pile? (Comic Book Forums)

• How do you delete your Master Pile?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 2, 2022 4:53:54 pm
  • I no longer use my "Master Pile" list but can't seem to find a way to delete it. I sold about 95% of my collection and now have a new list ("Collection") to account for everything I own now. I don't want to go through the steps of manually deleting series-by-series, much less issue-by-issue, so is there another way to fix this?
  • Posted: May 2, 2022 8:02:13 pm
  • you cannot delete your master pile...the easiest way to delete all at once is to make a new pile for all the sold stuff, and when you delete it, it will ask something to the effect of Delete comics or move comics from pile first? and you would just delete them all..at once...
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: May 2, 2022 8:56:18 pm
  • Lol it’s over 10000 items.
  • Posted: May 2, 2022 9:53:07 pm
  • i feel like we have had this convo before lol, or it was someone with a similar issue... i apologize but there is no other way then one series at a time or all at once after moving them to a pile...
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
  • Posted: May 3, 2022 5:41:13 am
  • How do you move multiple series from one pile to another without selecting en masse series-by-series?
  • Posted: May 3, 2022 11:19:20 am
  • you cannot...sorry, has to be series by series

you need to remember, the site wasnt set up for people selling books, it is for tracking your collection...not very many would literally sell 9500 books out of 10k over the weekend...

Last edited May 3, 2022 11:20:32 am
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
  • Posted: May 3, 2022 11:45:01 am
  • I sure wish I could.
  • Posted: May 3, 2022 1:59:43 pm
  • I can do it through the back end. Send me a PM outlining what you want done and with permission to do it.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Batman Issue # 143 - 2nd print
  • Marvel Comics's Cable & Deadpool Issue # 8
  • Sofawolf Press's Heat Soft Cover # 15
  • Tidal Wave Productions's Milestones of Art: Frida Kahlo - Viva Mexico Hard Cover # 1