feature requests

Sell List is gone (Comic Book Forums)

• Sell List is gone

Author Discussion
  • Posted: April 1, 2022 6:16:47 am
  • My sell list has completely disappeared.....only have my Master Pile?
  • Posted: April 1, 2022 12:53:13 pm
  • Sorry about that...was fixing one thing and broke another. Should be visible again.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: April 1, 2022 1:17:16 pm
  • Whew….thanks muchly
  • Posted: April 24, 2022 8:39:15 pm

• Last edited April 24, 2022 8:42:47 pm
  • Posted: April 24, 2022 8:42:27 pm
  • Spideryguy said:
    Whew….thanks muchly

@spideryguy interested in some stuff from your sale list, shot you a message the other day, lmk if still selling, thanks!
  • Posted: April 25, 2022 10:49:10 am
  • v1ll41n don't hold your breath waiting for a response from Spideryguy. I tried several times to buy comic books from him through CBR and he NEVER got back to me. Very curious if you ask me.
  • Posted: April 26, 2022 12:26:03 am
  • I did the same a long while back, and got crickets. Wouldn't have been a big deal, if I hadn't spent a good deal of time going through the books "for sale" before messaging.
    Click Here To See The 2Believers! Store!
  • Posted: April 26, 2022 5:58:26 am
  • Did anyone try PMing them?
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

• Posted: April 26, 2022 6:14:24 am
  • dough boy said:
    Did anyone try PMing them?

It's been several years, but believe I tried PMing once or twice, with no response.
    Click Here To See The 2Believers! Store!
  • Posted: April 26, 2022 8:52:14 am
  • Maybe I should disable their sell list again so they come back. LOL.

• Posted: April 26, 2022 9:45:01 am
  • Laughing

I tried sending a pm and also hit them up on instagram, fingers crossed
  • Posted: April 26, 2022 11:13:41 am
  • My apologies for the lack of responses, however I’ve discovered the reasons as to why I haven’t been receivinf requests.

An ongoing issue with Rogers (Yahoo mail) continually sends things into my spam folder at the server and I never get them.

I’ve set up a Gmail acct but can’t figure out how to change email address here

spideryguy@gmail.com
  • Posted: April 26, 2022 12:10:31 pm
  • If that's true, you missed out on loads of potential comic book orders over several years and left some buyers pretty sore at you, myself included.
  • Posted: April 26, 2022 12:43:33 pm
  • Spideryguy said:
    My apologies for the lack of responses, however I’ve discovered the reasons as to why I haven’t been receivinf requests.

An ongoing issue with Rogers (Yahoo mail) continually sends things into my spam folder at the server and I never get them.

spideryguy@gmail.com

All good, appreciate you responding. FYI, you can update email from the MyRelams page, click "Profile" (sort of middle left of the screen", then scroll down to contact information, you can update email there.
  • Posted: April 26, 2022 1:02:44 pm
  • Spideryguy said:
    My apologies for the lack of responses, however I’ve discovered the reasons as to why I haven’t been receivinf requests.

spideryguy@gmail.com

Go to Collection and click the Edit button in the "User Info" section.

• Posted: April 26, 2022 1:11:08 pm
  • Thanks
  • Posted: May 7, 2022 11:07:33 am
  • brucifer said:
    If that's true, you missed out on loads of potential comic book orders over several years and left some buyers pretty sore at you, myself included.

FYI, I had great transaction with SpideryGuy after the email problem was discovered - quick shipment, great condition comic (uncanny x-men 500 toronto fan expo variant) and careful packaging. Definitely recommended!
17 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Titan Books's Hard Case Crime: Heat Seeker - A Gun Honey Series  TPB # 1b
  • Marvel Comics's Marvel Comics Presents Issue # 169
  • DC Comics's Sinister Sons Issue # 1f
  • Little Simon's Spirited Hard Cover # 2