feature requests

Want List (Comic Book Forums)

• Want List

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 18, 2022 9:41:48 am
  • So when I click on “My Realm” it takes me to the page where it says “want list and my collection”.Under want list it says I have one but I don’t remember adding anything and when I click on want list it takes me back to the same page.How do I delete it.
  • Posted: February 18, 2022 1:17:48 pm
  • that sounds like you are not logged in...because it should take you to your realm page...which you edit to look however you want...
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: February 18, 2022 3:48:13 pm
  • But I am logged in,I'm just trying to delete my item in my want list and it won't let me.This is what I get every time I click on the "Want List",I go back to this screen.

Last edited February 18, 2022 4:03:26 pm
  • Posted: February 18, 2022 5:15:06 pm
  • I will clear it. Usually this happens when you want a comic, but then it is deleted and it still appears.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: February 18, 2022 5:34:52 pm
  • Awesome thank you.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Ten Speed Press's Advocate Hard Cover # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Miles Morales: Spider-Man Issue # 19b
  • Archie Comics Group's Sabrina the Teenage Witch: Annual Spectacular  Annual # 1the616-b
  • Marvel Comics's Weapon X-Men Issue # 1 - 2nd print