feature requests

Listed price? (Comic Book Forums)

• Listed price?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 10, 2022 7:42:35 pm
  • No, i dont sell that often. i m clearing up the space in the house, and suddenly noticed i have some books that are worth alot. so tried to sell to see how much i get Smile.
    That press machine isnt that much. it s not shipping to norway thought. And if it does, i m not supprise the price would be like 89+200 shipping Smile

Last edited February 10, 2022 7:44:24 pm
  • Posted: February 10, 2022 7:43:23 pm
  • ahhh ok...makes sense...those are holy grail books, dont forget that...

if it were me selling those exact books, if i were selling on say ebay or whatever...i would have a price tag of $500 on the better condition one and $400 on the corner issue and post as Or Best Offer, i wouldnt take less then $425 and $350 for either tho...

again thats purely the way i would handle those, in person can be more difficult

Last edited February 10, 2022 7:46:23 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: February 10, 2022 7:48:38 pm
  • That's true there are geographical differences im not taking into consideration, i apologize... i didnt realize the shipping was that atrocious for Norwegians...
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
  • Posted: February 10, 2022 7:50:23 pm
  • it also could be because of the exchange rate so, take that into consideration too, im speaking in American Dollars for value....so what ever my numbers are, how they convert.
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
  • Posted: February 10, 2022 7:50:54 pm
  • thanks for advice. But i dont think it would work for me to sell on ebay. i have to pay tax if i do. Not sure how much, but i think it could be like 25% of the selling amount, and ebay fee etc.
  • Posted: February 10, 2022 7:53:27 pm
  • Oh i know, i was simply stating thats how much i would start at, and what i would ultimately settle for... i would do the same to someone in person i would start at 500 and not take less then 425...on the better

Last edited February 10, 2022 7:54:26 pm
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
  • Posted: February 10, 2022 7:53:49 pm
  • AmZoMBiE said:
    it also could be because of the exchange rate so, take that into consideration too, im speaking in American Dollars for value....so what ever my numbers are, how they convert.

it s the tax and shipping. If i ll buy something from ebay or anywhere, i need to pay 25% tax. So i suppose, that ll go for when selling stuffs also.
37 posts • Page 1 of 4
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Studio Snowlion's Amusing Tales Issue # 1
  • Titan Comics's Conan the Barbarian Issue # 9c
  • Image Comics's Feral Issue # 1third eye
  • David Heath Jr.'s No Sex Issue # 14