feature requests

Grade change on multiple books (Comic Book Forums)

• Grade change on multiple books

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 4, 2022 2:24:33 pm
  • Hi, is it possible to change grade and notes/comments on multiple books?
    Thanks
  • Posted: February 5, 2022 1:32:50 am
  • This will be hard to describe so bear with me lol

You will need to do it per TITLE...this is the only way i know to do what you are asking.

If you click the Edit Button (IN BLACK) it will open the edit menus on everything in that title. The Ask Price button (IN RED) you put your value in and click the arrow and the value inputted will autofill in every asking price spot. The Move Pile button (IN GREEN) lets you autofill every book under that title to one pile

You have to hit the Update button after you are done or nothing will move or save how you want it.

Does this make sense?
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: February 5, 2022 12:35:29 pm
  • Thanks, but seem a little odd since it s grade i m planing to change, not the asking price. But i tried as you suggested, except the pile field, since i dont want to move them to other place (or do i have to do it?)
    Now, asking price field has the new price, but the grade did not change.
  • Posted: February 5, 2022 1:11:28 pm
  • you will need to change the grades manually, thats the only way i know of to do that...you can do that in that same screen tho. No you do not have to change every field if you dont need to use it...

Last edited February 5, 2022 1:13:21 pm
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
  • Posted: February 5, 2022 2:34:56 pm
  • That s the problem. it s torture Smile to manually change the grade and notes/comments for ea book, when i have at least 1000+ books to change.
    Thanks for trying Smile
  • Posted: February 5, 2022 3:07:34 pm
  • yeah, i do all that before i move them to their piles, but yeah there is no other way, sorry...
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
  • Posted: February 5, 2022 6:13:41 pm
  • another way is to delete them and adding them back, but that only helped with grading, not comment/note.
  • Posted: February 5, 2022 9:19:48 pm
  • Why would you want to adjust grades en masse?
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: February 6, 2022 1:28:48 am
  • I have plenty of books that i messed with the staples and quite a few bookbinded book, so i want to put them in a grade to easy to recognize.
  • Posted: February 9, 2022 6:14:46 am
  • AmZoMBiE said:
    This will be hard to describe so bear with me lol

You will need to do it per TITLE...this is the only way i know to do what you are asking.

If you click the Edit Button (IN BLACK) it will open the edit menus on everything in that title. The Ask Price button (IN RED) you put your value in and click the arrow and the value inputted will autofill in every asking price spot. The Move Pile button (IN GREEN) lets you autofill every book under that title to one pile

You have to hit the Update button after you are done or nothing will move or save how you want it.

Does this make sense?

Hi, How do i reset the ask price? Just noticed those books are now on the sale list. Ok to put them to 0? Thanks

Last edited February 9, 2022 6:20:16 am
11 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 243 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Edge of Spider-Verse Issue # 3f
  • Marvel Comics's The Amazing Spider-Man Issue # 47c
  • Marvel Comics's The Incredible Hulk Issue # 11b
  • Artists Writers & Artisans's U & I  Issue # 3