feature requests

Items in a non share pile still show up in For Sale list (Comic Book Forums)

• Items in a non-share pile still show up in For Sale list

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 21, 2021 4:46:55 pm
  • Dunno if this is an issue or just a "watch out."

I keep a SOLD pile for items sold, generally on eBay but any sales. The items stay there until items are received and positive feedback posted, or 30 days. If there is an issue or return, I can move them back into active piles. The SOLD pile is not shared so no one can see it - I thought.

Several times people have asked me about items that I have sold. A few times maybe I sold and had not moved them yet, but most times they are in SOLD and I cannot figure why. Then I discovered that even is they are in a non-shared pile, if they have a For Sale amount, they still show up under items For Sale.

The workaround is that now I blank out the Sale amount or percentage and then they drop from my For Sale area, then move them to SOLD. Dunno if the Pile Share aspect should over-ride the item showing in For Sale. But be aware it does if anyone else has run across this.
    The joy is in the journey, not just the destination.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Cable & Deadpool Issue # 4
  • Killer Comics's Crucifix Executioner Issue # 2
  • Web Bleynat's High Treason League Issue # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine Issue # 46e