feature requests

Department of Truth.....Where are my books? (Comic Book Forums)

• Department of Truth.....Where are my books?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 10, 2021 10:46:56 am
  • Last week issue #13 of Dept. of Truth came out and I come here to mark it into my collection and none of the previous 12 issues I own were marked down (a 1 next to the issues I own). So I check the box for issue 13, add to my collection, select condition and add to my pile and still nothing. I then went through my books and randomly selected several titles and all my books are marked as they normally would be. I don't know what kind of bug it is because I do remember seeing the books for Dept. being marked into my collection for the past year.
    Growing old is mandatory...Growing up is optional.
  • Posted: October 10, 2021 5:03:05 pm
  • Are you logged in, because i see all 13 in your collection, with 3 of #13b i think it was...
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: October 10, 2021 9:42:03 pm
  • hmmmm i went to my collection scrolled down to dept and there are all the books, including 3 copies of 13 when i click on the + to expand the tree.

BUT when i click on the title to go to the page where i enter what issues i own there are still no 1's next to the copies i own. and yes i am logged in because all my other titles are displaying fine.

but that's ok, as long as it wasn't lost as to what issues i own, my current alphabetization skills are gone and all new books i've read are just put into boxes without knowledge as to where any particular issue is.

but it's still strange why it's just that one title, at first i thought it was the vpn i'm using but it hasn't affected any other part of this site.

and i did try two other times to enter #13 to see if i was messing up, that's why 3 copies of 13.
  • Posted: October 10, 2021 10:03:11 pm
  • This may be something for Dough Boy. You may want to just PM him about this honestly, mods cant fix that kind of problem unfortunately....
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
  • Posted: October 15, 2021 9:39:39 pm
  • Okay i figured it out...so whoever labeled issue 1 6th print typed it like this

1-6th print-replacement which pushed the whole view screen over just enough so the issues didnt show up...

i fixed that so it should be showing now.
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
  • Posted: October 15, 2021 11:02:29 pm
  • there they are, you know when i was looking at the list the column did seem a little bit squeezed, but i thought it was because i'm using a 32 inch tv instead of my usual 65 inch tv.

thanks for fixing it, i wonder if i was the only one to have this issue?
  • Posted: October 16, 2021 12:29:00 am
  • nope...it happened to me too, i went to a con and grabbed both 6th prints and thats when i noticed it...
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Rogue Issue # 4
  • Dancing Rock Press's The Big Trucker Issue nn
  • Image Comics's The Dead Lucky Issue # 12
  • Dren Productions's Under a Blood Red Moon Issue # 6