feature requests

Page Refresh Issues (Comic Book Forums)

• Page Refresh Issues

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 21, 2021 3:23:40 pm
  • Anyone notice that when the refreshes its adds any input areas you are typing in lose focus? it happens on the forum posts as well as the search bar. It's happened to me several times just typing this post. I'm using the latest Chrome on Windows if that matters
  • Posted: July 21, 2021 4:06:23 pm
  • FYI- There has been 3 or 4 updates' in the last month for Google Chrome...in fact I had another update today.

Just throwing it out there in case this is indeed the problem.

Last edited July 21, 2021 4:06:38 pm
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: July 21, 2021 4:17:12 pm
  • I am not really sure what you are talking about. There is no refresh logic on the page (from the site). Have you tried in incognito to see if it is an extension?
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: July 21, 2021 6:48:05 pm
  • Yeah its definitely recent, and intermittent unfortunately. I'll keep an eye out. it seems to happen when the adds refresh so maybe something with Chrome and its internal page management kicking me out of the control focus. oh well. I could always just use firefox or something else until Chrome gets its act together. Thanks for the replies
  • Posted: July 21, 2021 8:19:21 pm
  • It is weird in that all I ever use is Chrome, and I have ads on too. I wonder if it is a bad ad that is only getting served up to you (or others in a similar situation).
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: July 21, 2021 9:04:51 pm
  • All I use is Chrome and I’ve had no issues.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 62 years, 216 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Amazing Fantasy Issue # 1c
  • Marvel Comics's Amazing Spider-Man Issue # 552c
  • Gemstone Publishing's Overstreet Comic Book Price Guide  Hard Cover # 15
  • Marvel Comics's S.W.O.R.D. Issue # 7