feature requests

Novels based on Comic Books (Comic Book Forums)

• Novels based on Comic Books

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 3, 2021 8:18:05 am
  • Hi, just wanted to see if we are able to add novels into the database. I see there are some but not all are present.
  • Posted: February 3, 2021 1:40:12 pm
  • There should NOT be any novels in the system because they are NOT comics lol, if you see them, please post them in the corrections needed forum for removal. May have been added per a request where not all info was given, or a mistake somehow. Hard to figure some of these books out if they are older lol

Last edited February 3, 2021 1:41:05 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: February 5, 2021 6:03:02 pm
  • Sounds good I will do that.
    On side note are little golden books based on comic book characters ok ?
  • Posted: February 5, 2021 6:31:34 pm
  • Me personally im at odds with that one lol...they are illustrated story books, but about comic characters. I know canuck started adding them, and in the back of my head i thought, Oh Boy, You are Opening a BIG can of worms lol...So i would say yes to add the comic ones, only because canuck started. I also know that they list the Golden books in the Overstreet, so another reason i suppose to add them...lol

All in all, yes on the Golden books, comic characters only though, there are simply too many of those to track every single one lol...(and different printings lol)

Try and steer clear of novels though, unless they include some comics or strips in them...if dough boy adds a novel, i dont say anything because this is his site, he can add whichever books he wants. I just try and stick to the rules he lays out, ya know lol...

Last edited February 5, 2021 6:45:41 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 243 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Green Lantern: War Journal Issue # 8
  • Schanes & Schanes's Robin Hood Issue nn
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 80b
  • Absolute Comics Group's White Widow Issue # 4acme-b