feature requests

No Post Reply timed out? (Comic Book Forums)

• No Post Reply timed out?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: January 16, 2021 2:06:08 pm
  • It's taken me a bit of time to get to the party but I have both found some old comic book covers, and figured out how to upload them, but now I can't post them in the Forum because the "post reply"option has disappeared! I am specifically referring to the CBR Crazy Covers posts put up by Machete F7, weeks #2, 3 and 4. I have covers ready to be added but the Post Reply is no longer there. Is there a time limit on posting to the forum?
    Tenzil
  • Posted: January 20, 2021 10:27:39 am
  • Go ahead and post them in the latest CBR Crazy Covers if you want Tenzil, it's not a big deal. I'm looking forward to seeing them!
    nem·e·sis
    noun
    A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent
  • Posted: January 20, 2021 4:24:17 pm
  • Did me bumping week 4 re-open for you?
    If so I can bump week 2 and 3 as well if you like
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: January 21, 2021 8:55:43 am
  • Thanks Canuck, but no, it did not reopen.
    The easiest thing seems to be to follow Machete's advice and just post them into other posts with an apology and explanation.
    Thanks to both of you!
    Tenzil
  • Posted: January 21, 2021 5:00:46 pm
  • weird because i can edit or post a new post in those...same as canuck did, but maybe its a mod thing? im not really sure
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Gambit Issue # 3
  • Allen Thomas's Infinite Uppercut Soft Cover # 5
  • DC Comics's Superman/Batman Issue # 19
  • Marvel Comics's The Amazing Spider-Man Issue # 46