feature requests

New Releases? (Comic Book Forums)

• New Releases?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 14, 2020 2:09:51 am
  • I was looking at the price guide here and noticed you have Catwoman #25 vol.5 already listed but the book hasn't been released yet until this Tuesday.I noticed it a week ago and was wondering why you already posted it?I noticed it on other new issues coming out.Why post issues when they haven't been released yet?
  • Posted: September 14, 2020 6:45:08 pm
  • This book was added Sept 10 for Sept 16 releases...not sure what you are getting at. We start adding the new releases a week before they hit the stands. If we waited until the day they were released we wouldn't get them added on time and they would be added late and people will complain why they haven't been added.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: September 14, 2020 7:20:18 pm
  • lol darned if we do, darned if we dont lol...

On the flipside Mr Blackwell...we do not add preorder requests. We add by suggestion (forum) if the book has been released already only...We do not add those a week + early. Only the weekly adds because there are 300+ to add, not onesie twosie...

Last edited September 14, 2020 7:23:46 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: September 14, 2020 9:03:47 pm
  • Oh ok thank you I just was wondering how it worked and now I understand.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Skybound's Duke Issue # 4e
  • Marvel Comics's Rogue Issue # 1
  • Ab3 12c Ent.'s The Nefarious Smyths Issue # 4c
  • DC Comics's Wildstorm 30th Anniversary Special Issue # 1h