feature requests

How are risque covers dealt with? (Comic Book Forums)

• How are risque covers dealt with?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 10, 2020 3:05:33 pm
  • I, for the life of me, could not find the search function for the forums. I hope this is not a regularly asked question.

So, do you guys post risque covers or the covers which are blocked out?

I'm pretty sure I saw at least one risque cover here. I also noticed a bunch missing. Made me think no blocked out covers--only actual covers. But, I'm here to verify.

I also read a couple Stickies... One about CBR being for a general audience so no offensive material. And, the sticky addressing cover submissions doesn't address this.

Thanks.
    Obsessive Compulsive Comic Collecting Much? Join me on my bats#!t journey: Squeaky Shoe Comics. DM at your own risk.
  • Posted: June 10, 2020 4:47:09 pm
  • We accept full nude/risque covers.
    Any covers that have been edited/blacked out will not be accepted unless it's actually redacted on the cover itself.
    We have some that have been blacked out as we were accepting them years ago and have not been replaced, if you have a covers for those blacked out ones we can reset them so you can submit the correct one.
    Nude covers are blocked from appearing on the home page.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: June 10, 2020 5:15:38 pm
  • Gotcha. Blocking from the home page makes sense.

I don't have any to upload right now, but I was going to drop by the LCS in a bit and I think I ordered a risque one--not sure yet.
    Obsessive Compulsive Comic Collecting Much? Join me on my bats#!t journey: Squeaky Shoe Comics. DM at your own risk.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 246 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Viz Media's Demon Slayer: Kimetsu Academy Soft Cover # 2
  • Al Barrett's The Justiciary Issue # 17
  • Totally Rad Comics's Totally Rad Life of Kitty Banger Issue # 2c
  • Absolute Comics Group's White Widow Issue # 4pocket