feature requests

Checking value history with respect to time (Comic Book Forums)

• Checking value history with respect to time

Author Discussion
  • Posted: April 19, 2020 4:06:58 am
  • I'm trying to see how some of my comic values are changing with time. I thought that I had previously been able to generate this information in the reports menu, but for the life of me, I can't remember how. I know that "On The Move" will show me recent changes, but, to clarify, I'm trying to see how, for example, the value of my specific comic book has changed over the past say, 10 years.

Does anyone know how I can do this/if this is a support report option that I'm just totally missing?
  • Posted: April 19, 2020 10:07:15 am
  • Not sure if this is it, but go to "My Realm" then to "My Collection" you'll then see graphs charting the value of you collection...
    The other is go to the book you want to look at. over by the cover you'll see "Current Value" and what looks like an envelope (It's a graph) click on that and it will open all the time the value has changed.

Last edited April 19, 2020 10:11:08 am
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 243 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Workman Publishing's Here I Am, I Am Me: An Illustrated Guide to Mental Health TPB # 1
  • Al Barrett's The Justiciary Issue # 9
  • Al Barrett's The Justiciary Issue # 18
  • Schanes & Schanes's Wizards and Warrior Women Issue nn