feature requests

Mod can you define these categories please (Comic Book Forums)

• Mod can you define these categories please

Author Discussion
  • Posted: November 29, 2019 12:28:51 am
  • Cover Scan Cover Date Pages Print Run Cover Price ISBN/UPC

Several categories are self explanatory. However some are not, for instance "Cover Date". Some covers don't have a date. Should I use the date inside the comic, or should I just leave it blank? "Pages" Should I count the front cover as 1 and the back cover as the last page, or just the pages in between the front cover and back cover?
  • Posted: November 29, 2019 11:38:07 am
  • ok...

Cover scan: that the "picture" of the cover...when submitting we dont want to see background, price tags, watermarks, etc...

cover date: The indica gives you this date

pages: covers do not count...so only the pages on the inside of the book. Some people exclude the ad pages, we do not.

print run: How many of said book were printed in the first print, second print, etc.

Cover price: There is a price that was paid for said book ORIGINALLY...whether is a price on the book itself or the original price of a variant from a convention etc. It is NOT asking what you paid for said book, that will be asked when you add said book to your collection.

ISBN/UPC: every new book has a ISBN #, i believe they are 13 numbers (not exactly sure on the # count).
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: November 29, 2019 4:47:41 pm
  • Thank you very much
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Cable Issue # 3
  • Aardvark-Vanaheim's Cerebus the Aardvark Issue # 1facsimile
  • Sofawolf Press's In the Doghouse of Justice Issue nn
  • Marvel Comics's Spider-Man vs Venom Omnibus Hard Cover # 1 - 2nd print-a