feature requests

Submitting A Cover (Comic Book Forums)

• Submitting A Cover

Author Discussion
  • Posted: November 15, 2019 2:53:41 pm
  • When I try to submit a cover it says "Your image did not meet the minimum size requirements".It also says "Must be less than 500kb in size,The image must be at least 700px high & proportionate" it is at least 700px high but I don't understand when you mean less than 500kb in size.I never had a problem before with submitting one.What am I doing wrong?
  • Posted: November 15, 2019 3:30:17 pm
  • if you open it in paint and re-save it as a .jpeg...it'll prompt asking if you want to discard the transparency, click yes and it should work after.

also it has to be exactly 700px...not close to...again in paint you can change the pixel size...on the Home tab in paint, 2nd section it says 'Resize'...click that, at the top choose 'Pixels' and type in 700 in the heighth section (have your auto scale on).

Last edited November 15, 2019 3:33:49 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: November 15, 2019 3:32:05 pm
  • The 500kb is the file size. So don't upload a 3mb file. Resize down the image to be say 750px tall, and then save it as high of a quality as you can, not exceeding 500kb.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: November 15, 2019 4:58:56 pm
  • Thank you it worked.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Deadpool Issue # 43b
  • Titan Comics's Forgotten Runes: Wizard's Cult Issue # 3c
  • David Heath Jr.'s No Sex Issue # 14
  • DC Comics's Wonder Woman: Rebirth Issue # 1sdcc-b