feature requests

How To Display Comics? (Comic Book Forums)

• How To Display Comics?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: April 17, 2019 2:50:35 pm
  • Sorry if this sounds stupid but I see some accounts with their favorite comic cover displayed on the profile. How do I do this?
  • Posted: April 17, 2019 4:22:43 pm
  • Shiny, it's pretty easy. Just go to a homepage of someone who already has that feature and copy that sucker (top right or top left). You can rename it under your "blocks" section at the top of your page.
  • Posted: April 17, 2019 4:34:52 pm
  • I’ve added the block I just can’t seem to add an image to it. Almost like there isn’t an option to.
  • Posted: April 18, 2019 7:28:54 am
  • Click on your collection, then click on "manage" your piles, then "edit" whatever pile you want to be displayed, then make sure that it is "featured". Any books in that featured pile will be displayed. If you only want say, 1 book to be displayed until the end of time then only have that book in a "pile". If you have multiple books it randomly picks one every time you or someone views your collection or refreshes. You can have multiple blocks as well.

***Update*** - I also see another problem that I forgot about. For whatever reason you can't feature your MASTER PILE. Make a new pile and add books to it then have that one featured. For example, if you go to my realm I have a bunch of different piles or categories if you like and I only have my Lady Mechanika pile featured so those are the only books that show up.

Last edited April 18, 2019 8:55:42 am
    Wubba lubba dub dub
  • Posted: April 20, 2019 12:22:00 pm
  • Exactly. I have a pile called "Random Covers" and put the books in it I want to feature on my CBR home page.
    The joy is in the journey, not just the destination.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 54 years, 9 days, 21 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • BOOM! Studios's Buffy The Vampire Slayer Issue # 8e
  • DC Comics's RWBY Issue # 2
  • Yen Press's Silver Spoon Soft Cover # 11
  • DC Comics's Superman Issue # 17
CBR.com member auction items ?