feature requests

PROBLEM: Blogs tab not working right (Comic Book Forums)

• PROBLEM: Blogs tab not working right

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 14, 2018 8:29:01 am
  • Clicking on the blog tab brings up a screen with "Blogs tagged as" with a single page of unrelated blog posts from various people and dates instead of the current blog posts. Links within those posts work okay and go to (for example) my full blog list showing current posts.

Last edited December 14, 2018 8:30:16 am
    Favorite Characters: Lone Ranger, Green Hornet, Captain America, The Shadow, Zorro, The Rocketeer, Jonah Hex
  • Posted: December 14, 2018 5:05:20 pm
  • Looks like when the page refreshed someone was doing something. It should be fixed now.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: December 14, 2018 11:43:35 pm
  • Thanks for the fix! I can't miss out on my weekly dose of Mekdinosaur's amazing journey through the history of the Legion of Superheroes. . .
    Favorite Characters: Lone Ranger, Green Hornet, Captain America, The Shadow, Zorro, The Rocketeer, Jonah Hex
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 243 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Al Barrett's Atomman Special # 3
  • Titan Comics's Dark Souls: The Willow King Issue # 1g
  • Renegade Arts Entertainment's Shout Kill Revel Soft Cover # 1
  • Marvel Comics's The Sensational She-Hulk Issue # 7c