feature requests

Captain America #25 What the... (Comic Book Forums)

• Captain America #25 What the...

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 1, 2018 6:01:01 pm
  • So i was going thru a couple of my long boxes as i am trying to figure out which newsstand editions i have and label them in my collection...I came across Captain America #25 Variant (Death series) and found this...

See anything odd??? I do...Not just the Captain America vs Direct Edition but look at the cover prices lmao...In the U.S. they are the same at $3.99...but in Canada the Newsstand is actually more? What the...?

I am actually confused on 2 things with this one...lol...I didnt realize they made variants like this in newsstand and direct editions lol.... and the weird cover price thing...

Thoughts?

Last edited December 6, 2018 3:53:46 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: December 6, 2018 2:44:26 pm
  • That is weird. Why is there a difference in the pricing? $4.75CDN for the Direct Edition and $5.75CDN for the Newsstand? I haven't bought any Newsstand comic books in years and years. I know there was two different Direct Market covers for Cap #25. This is a real mystery.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Archie Comics Group's Archie & Friends: Hot Rod Racing Issue # 1the616-a
  • DC Comics's Crisis on Infinite Earths Issue # 7fan expo-b
  • Schanes & Schanes's Curse of the Ring Issue n
  • Marvel Comics's The Micronauts: The Original Marvel Years - Omnibus Hard Cover # 1c