feature requests

Graphs not updating (Comic Book Forums)

• Graphs not updating

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 25, 2018 12:58:05 pm
  • Since the "change" every time I make a change to my collection, the graphs alongside the COLLECTION page do not update. As an example, the graph for total comics is off by 400 comics from the quantity shown in the list.
    I'm not saying....I'm just saying...
  • Posted: October 25, 2018 2:34:03 pm
  • The graphs are updated on the 1st of every month. They do not update dynamically with changes to your collection.

So give it another week, and you'll see a shiny new data point on each of your graphs. Very Happy
    In pursuit of what Marvel considers the entire Hulk legacy run... with a few adjustments.

Current level of completeness: 71.04%
  • Posted: October 25, 2018 3:23:57 pm
  • ahhhhh.....gotcha.....after all these years of using the site, I never knew that...always thought they were dynamic. thank you, sir.
    I'm not saying....I'm just saying...
  • Posted: October 25, 2018 7:42:54 pm
  • Yup...once a month (on the 1st).
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Avengers: Twilight Issue # 5e
  • Harper Alley's Lightfall TPB # 3
  • Marvel Comics's Star Wars: Bounty Hunters TPB # 7
  • Al Barrett's The Justiciary Issue # 11