feature requests

Price Scale not working? (Comic Book Forums)

• Price Scale not working?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 12, 2018 1:16:45 pm
  • For the past few days I've noticed that when I click on the price of a book, the scale listing price for each grade number no longer pops up.
  • Posted: June 12, 2018 6:40:52 pm
  • I'm not having any issues, anyone else having a problem?
  • Posted: June 12, 2018 7:34:47 pm
  • Mine works fine. Which price are you clicking on Jimbo? One gives you the recent price changes, the one in the actual book cell gives you the grade breakdown.
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    ----------
    CGC Recently Returned
    Amazing Spider-Man #300 Newsstand- 1st app Venom (full) (5.5)
    Marvel Super Heroes #8 Newsstand - 1st Squirrel Girl (9.6)

Recent Pick-Ups
    Thor #33: 1st app Tarene as Thor Girl
    Swamp Thing #0: Origin
    Swamp Thing Halloween Horror Giant: Walmart Exclusive
  • Posted: June 12, 2018 8:33:51 pm
  • This has been reported by a few people, seemingly on random issues and browsers. We are redoing it as part of the upgrade (hopefully live here in a month) so you might need to live with it until then...
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: June 13, 2018 6:33:56 am
  • dough boy said:
    This has been reported by a few people, seemingly on random issues and browsers. We are redoing it as part of the upgrade (hopefully live here in a month) so you might need to live with it until then...

Thanks DB. It seems that I only had this problem with Chrome, tried IE and it worked fine.
  • Posted: June 13, 2018 6:37:23 am
  • AmZoMBiE said:
    Mine works fine. Which price are you clicking on Jimbo? One gives you the recent price changes, the one in the actual book cell gives you the grade breakdown.

I am clicking on the value listed for the book on it's respective page/cell, to get the grade breakdown. Looks like it was only a Chrome issue for me, IE and Firefox worked without an issue.
  • Posted: June 13, 2018 7:07:01 am
  • Did you try incognito mode in Chrome? Wonder if it might be an extension issue...
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

• Posted: June 13, 2018 8:12:29 am
  • dough boy said:
    Did you try incognito mode in Chrome? Wonder if it might be an extension issue...

Yes, both incognito and normal mode. Maybe an adblocker issue? I did notice that if I turn off the adblocker extension, the ads change/refresh on the page everytime I click on the price.

Last edited June 13, 2018 8:12:51 am
  • Posted: June 18, 2018 8:43:34 am
  • Same issue and Chrome only. Works in other browsers.Not sure why sudden Chrome issue, but annoying.
  • Posted: June 18, 2018 8:51:38 am
  • Yeah...we see it here. We are thinking it is a Chrome intended thing. Hopefully we can get it addressed soon.

10 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 48 years, 196 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Vertigo's American Carnage Issue # 1c
  • Benitez Productions's Lady Mechanika: La Belle Dame Sans Merci Issue # 3d
  • Image Comics's Oblivion Song Issue # 9
  • Image Comics's Proxima Centauri Issue # 6