feature requests

Price Scale not working? (Comic Book Forums)

ComicBookRealm.com's Exclusive Amazing Spider-Man #1 is here! - Get it Now!

Our latest exclusive cover has been on the bucketlist since day one. The stars aligned and we are pleased to offer it to you. Please consider getting one to help continue funding ComicBookRealm.com and keeping it going for years to come!  Buy Now!



Author Price Scale not working?
Posted: June 12, 2018 1:16:45 pm
For the past few days I've noticed that when I click on the price of a book, the scale listing price for each grade number no longer pops up.
Posted: June 12, 2018 6:40:52 pm
I'm not having any issues, anyone else having a problem?
Posted: June 12, 2018 7:34:47 pm
Mine works fine. Which price are you clicking on Jimbo? One gives you the recent price changes, the one in the actual book cell gives you the grade breakdown.
Is it true what I've heard, Benjamin? That when Johnny Storm died -- valiantly facing an endless army... Is it true that you -- surrounded by crying children -- weeping at the inevitable death of your close comrade and friend... Is it true? Is it true that you just...watched? How very brave.
~ Doctor Doom ~

Posted: June 12, 2018 8:33:51 pm
This has been reported by a few people, seemingly on random issues and browsers. We are redoing it as part of the upgrade (hopefully live here in a month) so you might need to live with it until then...
Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
Posted: June 13, 2018 6:33:56 am
dough boy said:
This has been reported by a few people, seemingly on random issues and browsers. We are redoing it as part of the upgrade (hopefully live here in a month) so you might need to live with it until then...


Thanks DB. It seems that I only had this problem with Chrome, tried IE and it worked fine.
Posted: June 13, 2018 6:37:23 am
AmZoMBiE said:
Mine works fine. Which price are you clicking on Jimbo? One gives you the recent price changes, the one in the actual book cell gives you the grade breakdown.


I am clicking on the value listed for the book on it's respective page/cell, to get the grade breakdown. Looks like it was only a Chrome issue for me, IE and Firefox worked without an issue.
Posted: June 13, 2018 7:07:01 am
Did you try incognito mode in Chrome? Wonder if it might be an extension issue...
Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
Posted: June 13, 2018 8:12:29 am
dough boy said:
Did you try incognito mode in Chrome? Wonder if it might be an extension issue...


Yes, both incognito and normal mode. Maybe an adblocker issue? I did notice that if I turn off the adblocker extension, the ads change/refresh on the page everytime I click on the price.

Last edited June 13, 2018 8:12:51 am
Posted: June 18, 2018 8:43:34 am
Same issue and Chrome only. Works in other browsers.Not sure why sudden Chrome issue, but annoying.
Posted: June 18, 2018 8:51:38 am
Yeah...we see it here. We are thinking it is a Chrome intended thing. Hopefully we can get it addressed soon.
Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile






World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 46 years, 81 days, of Run Time

Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home

Join World Community Grid today!

CBR App on Android
CBR App on Android

ComicBookRealm.com Exclusive #1

Newest Covers
  • Top Cow's God Complex - Dogma Issue # 6
  • BOOM! Studios's Sisters of Sorrow TPB # 1
  • Viz Media's Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle Soft Cover # 1
  • Marvel Comics's The Amazing Spider-Man TPB # 8
Cool Statues
Recently Rated
DC Comics's Teen Titans Issue # 1
This comic was rated 4.5000 stars by 2 members
Teen Titans
Issue # 1




Website Security Test