feature requests

Missing SDCC Variants (Comic Book Forums)

• Missing SDCC Variants

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 31, 2017 5:59:36 pm
  • I noticed that you are currently missing a few SDCC variant covers for some books ei. Wonder Woman # 26 Foil Gal Gadot Variant (2017), Wonder Woman (Rebirth)#1 Foil Jim Lee Variant (2016), and Superman (Rebirt) #1 Foil Jim Lee Variant (2016). I am not sure about others but those are the ones I have noticed missing.
  • Posted: August 8, 2017 3:50:29 pm
  • this is something to post in the missing issues forum, recheck which are missing you need added, because i have been adding many sdcc variants in the last week as they are giving us sales numbers to price by now. Also read the rules of that forum to know what info we need to add..

Missing Issues Forum
    https://comicbookrealm.com/forum/4/missing-publishers-series-issues
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Detective Comics Issue # 1083d
  • IDW Publishing's Dungeons & Dragons: Saturday Morning Adventures 2 Issue # 3b
  • Marvel Comics's The Invincible Iron Man Issue # 16d
  • Marvel Comics's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 3illum