feature requests

Deleting 'Sell' and 'want' list. (Comic Book Forums)

• Deleting 'Sell' and 'want' list.

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 30, 2017 1:12:34 pm
  • Sorry having trouble with this. Can someone explain it to me like I was a 6 year old? How do I delete stuff off my want or sell list without it deleting from my master list. Also, should I be able to click on my sell list and actually see a list 'cause I don't.
  • Posted: June 30, 2017 3:23:41 pm
  • 1. To add/remove from your sell list, just remove the asking price
    2. Adding and removing from your want list works just like adding and removing from your collection...they are two separate things

You should be able to access both from your my realm page at the top on the right.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: July 1, 2017 11:36:37 am
  • Thanks for responding. Okay I got rid of my want list my removing the big "W" (next to the Hulk #181 I wanted) on my master list. But I dont have any 'ask price' on any of my books. As for access, I can't directly access any list but the master list. If I click on sell list it just shows two graphs.
  • Posted: July 1, 2017 8:49:31 pm
  • That page is cached for up to a week. Edit one of your comics and save it to see if it removes your sell list link. If it doesn't it could mean that somehow you have a phantom comic with an asking price.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 243 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Vertical's Bakemonogatari Soft Cover # 21
  • Seven Seas Entertainment's My New Life as a Cat Soft Cover # 5
  • IDW Publishing's Star Trek Issue # 19ri
  • Marvel Comics's Star Wars: Mace Windu Issue # 3c