feature requests

How do you know if someone received a PM? (Comic Book Forums)

• How do you know if someone received a PM?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 1, 2017 10:11:20 pm
  • I am new here and I sent a PM to someone with an offer for some books but I havent received a reply and it still shows in the outbox but not sent. What am I doing wrong besides everything? Very Happy
  • Posted: May 2, 2017 8:29:16 am
  • Chances are you're doing nothing wrong.
    Click on the users name you are trying to PM...you'll see a date they were last active. Chances are he/her just added there collection here and don't check on it very often.
    If they are active then maybe they've changed email but didn't change it here so they're not receiving notices.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: May 2, 2017 12:26:13 pm
  • Canuck said:
    Chances are you're doing nothing wrong.Click on the users name you are trying to PM...you'll see a date they were last active. Chances are he/her just added there collection here and don't check on it very often.If they are active then maybe they've changed email but didn't change it here so they're not receiving notices.

Thanks for the info @canuck !

It says they were active today and have 5,082 books for sale. I tried to contact them via one of their friends just in case they indeed have the incorrect email address or something.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Keenspot Entertainment's Chopping Block Issue # 5b
  • Floating World Comics's Earthman & Torch Issue # 1
  • Shon Howell & Brian Sutton's Enslaved Unicorns Issue nn
  • Ecology Action East's Power Unlimited! Issue nn