feature requests

View All Piles (Comic Book Forums)

• View All Piles

Author Discussion
  • Posted: April 24, 2017 10:02:04 am
  • Is it possible to view all my piles at once? I'm sure most people have a Marvel Pile, and a DC pile and so on... but is there a way to view Master Pile + DC + Image... etc. in one list?

I'm trying to make a list of all the divider tabs I need to make to keep my long boxes organized. An alphabetical list of all series would be most helpful.

Thanks,
  • Posted: May 11, 2017 8:57:21 am
  • You can only view one pile at a time, so you need to have all your comics in a single pile.
    The easiest way to sort and view your entire collection is to export the collection and use a tool like Excel to sort any way you like.
    The joy is in the journey, not just the destination.
  • Posted: May 11, 2017 9:15:27 am
  • Thanks!
  • Posted: May 14, 2017 8:47:26 am
  • thatTravisBow said:
    Is it possible to view all my piles at once? I'm sure most people have a Marvel Pile, and a DC pile and so on... but is there a way to view Master Pile + DC + Image... etc. in one list?

I'm trying to make a list of all the divider tabs I need to make to keep my long boxes organized. An alphabetical list of all series would be most helpful.

Thanks,
    You want divider tabs by series? Man that could get crazy expensive/cumbersome.

I just store the comics in the next available box and indicate that on CBR. I can always locate a series if I need to and regroup them.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: May 15, 2017 7:06:28 am
  • At my job I have access to a lot of print material. I'm making dividers by Letter, Series, and Volume (in some cases). I built custom wooden comic book chest of drawers, so I want the dividers to look nice.
  • Posted: May 15, 2017 7:10:42 am
  • The dividers can look nice. I am just thinking about my large collection and how many dividers it would take...probably enough to fill at least one long box alone.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Random House Childrens Books's Garfield Movie: Pictureback Soft Cover # 1
  • Dark Horse Comics's John Carpenter's Toxic Commando Rise of the Sludge God Issue # 2
  • Ben and Don Chin's Overload Issue # 5
  • Al Barrett's The Justiciary Issue # 8