feature requests

Thoroughly liking comicbookrealm.com (Comic Book Forums)

• Thoroughly liking comicbookrealm.com

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 19, 2017 11:56:06 pm
  • Just signed up yesterday planning on going through seven boxes of old comics, most of which I bought between 87 and 93, and I've been sitting here for hours entering comics. So easy to use and super helpful forum members when I ran into some confusion. I'll be donating to help but just wanted to thank everyone involved for putting together a great website. I tried a couple others prior to landing here and they were either very limited or annoying to use.

Thanks again.
  • Posted: February 20, 2017 1:17:25 pm
  • Welcome to the Realm...glad too hear you're enjoying the experience.Dancing
    Just remember when searching limit it to key words and not the title as whats on the cover may not be what the actual title is, for that you need to read the Indicia.
    Happy collecting.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: February 20, 2017 9:58:11 pm
  • Applause
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: February 23, 2017 12:06:37 pm
  • Welcome to the Realm! This is without question the best web site for comic collectors. It's a lot of work entering all the information for your collection but so worth it.
    The joy is in the journey, not just the destination.
  • Posted: February 23, 2017 2:16:15 pm
  • Welcome heresolong.
    I hope all your comic books aren't just from 1987-1993, you might be disappointed at their value. CBR is definitely the best site in the land. Keep indexing those books of yours! Way, way worth it. I hope once you are done, you will share them for all to see.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Penguin Workshop's A Who HQ TPB # 10
  • Marvel Comics's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 3c
  • Marvel Comics's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 3d
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine Issue # 46illum-b