feature requests

Is the correct way to submit a large amount of missing covers through email? (Comic Book Forums)

• Is the correct way to submit a large amount of missing covers through email?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: January 18, 2017 2:37:27 am
  • I just added my collection, and ended up with about 75 Variants that are missing. This isn't even including the covers I don't own that are missing. That forum's sticky says that if you have more than 10 to submit an e-mail with an excel spreadsheet, but that thread was locked over 2 years ago.

Just wanting to make sure this is the correct way to submit a large amount of missing Issues.
  • Posted: January 18, 2017 8:40:54 am
  • Yes it is the way to get them to us just email them to the address on the first post of that thread.

"Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: January 18, 2017 8:50:53 pm
  • Thanks for the reply. Just sent doughboy an email with the missing covers that I own. After those get added, I'll shoot another email out with the missing covers I don't own that are not in the database.
  • Posted: January 18, 2017 9:31:52 pm
  • are they price variants?
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: January 18, 2017 9:33:52 pm
  • Excuse me if I should dumb, but what exactly are you meaning as "price variants"
  • Posted: January 24, 2017 8:43:37 pm
  • .75 vs .60 differences on the cover, for example
  • Posted: January 24, 2017 9:00:07 pm
  • Ah. Nah, these were things like "issue #35 FanExpo Con Cover" or "#35 Hot Topic Retailer Exclusive".
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Archie Comics Group's Betty & Veronica: Friends Forever - Fairy Tales Issue # 1the616-b
  • Marvel Comics's Captain Marvel Issue # 7
  • DC Comics's Jay Garrick: The Flash Issue # 6b
  • Teamwork Publications's Steve Merritt Issue # 1