feature requests

Collection not viewable (Comic Book Forums)

• Collection not viewable

Author Discussion
  • Posted: November 27, 2016 10:15:45 am
  • Hi,

This weekend, I can`t access my collection through `My realm``. It says my collection has zero (0) books. The database still has my collection stored somewhere because when I click on a particular issue inside Reports, it tells me how many of each book I have.

Is it a problem with the size of my collection? I just went past the 10,000 book mark this month.

Thanks for any help forthcoming.
  • Posted: November 27, 2016 1:14:41 pm
  • No. That page is cached. So at some point when it was generated it couldn't access the database and that is why it is reporting 0. You can either wait (up to 7 days) or you can just add a comic to your collection and it will regenerate. Just then delete the comic if it was a test/or temp.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: November 27, 2016 2:53:21 pm
  • Thanks. It worked.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Black Label's Batman: White Knight Presents - Generation Joker Hard Cover # 1
  • Pizz Publications's Christ on a Crutch Issue nn
  • Lohman Hills Press's The Golden Age Emma Davenport Convention Special Issue # 1
  • Yen Press's The Reformation of the World as Overseen by a Realist Demon King Soft Cover # 3