feature requests

How to view covers? (Comic Book Forums)

• How to view covers?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 9, 2016 8:04:31 pm
  • When viewing comics by series via the search results, how do you view multiple covers like a cover view? There are a 100 of Walking Dead #1, and I gave up clicking through each individual issue to find the one specific cover I have.

Also, one comics are added to the Master Pile, how in the world do you view the cover or comic details from the Pile? I have to search the series, click through to find the cover or comic details? Is that really the only way?
  • Posted: May 9, 2016 8:38:36 pm
  • If you click on the little image icon you can then "scroll through" the images until you find the one you want. Just make a note what the # is and then close it and click on that item.

It is on the list to somehow make that possible in your collection to view the image. You can click on the series title to go to the series, but currently not the issue. The reason for this is too many people would accidentally click on the link without saving their changes.

You can vote for future changes (and suggest them) by clicking on the feature requests to the right.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Adventures of Supergirl Issue # 6
  • TokyoPop/Mixx's Since I Could Die Tomorrow Soft Cover # 2
  • Marvel Comics's The Amazing Spider-Man Issue # 46illum
  • Ab3 12c Ent.'s The Nefarious Smyths Issue # 9c