feature requests

Marvel Super Action 1 black face error (Comic Book Forums)

• Marvel Super Action 1 black face error

Author Discussion
  • Posted: April 24, 2016 9:27:55 am
  • Has anyone ever seen a copy of marvel super action 1 with the black face error? Or does anyone have a copy? I just picked up a possible copy for $1 and was looking to compare it to another one to make sure it's an actual error copy. I've found a picture online and the pic looks like the one I have. Also is there a website I can go to to research whether or not I have an actual error copy? Thanks
  • Posted: April 25, 2016 8:27:30 pm
  • Could you post a pic?
  • Posted: April 25, 2016 8:42:05 pm
  • found this

"Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: April 25, 2016 8:51:13 pm
  • Ok so take that pic of marvel super action 1 and pit a black blob over captain amerixa's face and you will have the black face error

Last edited April 25, 2016 8:51:52 pm
  • Posted: April 25, 2016 8:56:44 pm
  • Yes!!!! Except mine has more of the face covered. This picture is of one printed after mine. As the books were printed the spot got smaller
  • Posted: April 25, 2016 9:08:22 pm
  • Well it's obviously a printing error, but unless it was actually recalled I don't know if it would be recognized as an error copy
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

8 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Penguin Workshop's A Who HQ TPB # 10
  • Sofawolf Press's Anthrolations Issue # 2
  • DC Comics's Harley Quinn Issue # 38syndicate
  • Marvel Comics's Star Wars Issue # 44d