feature requests

How to move piles around (Comic Book Forums)

• How to move piles around

Author Discussion
  • Posted: April 23, 2016 6:33:29 pm
  • Question #1 - I was wondering how to move a pile to the "for sale" section?
    Question #2 - Can you make smaller "piles" in the "for sale" section. If not, how come?
    Question #3 - Under the asking price can you list as "3 for $2.00" or something else like that?
    Question #4 - In the For Sale section can you list "buy this entire run for $XX" or something else like that?
    Question #5 - How else do you separate your 'For Sale" so others can see it better?
  • Posted: April 24, 2016 11:18:48 am
  • Question #1 - I was wondering how to move a pile to the "for sale" section?
    Set an asking price
    Question #2 - Can you make smaller "piles" in the "for sale" section. If not, how come?
    No. Because the Sell List is just a report pulling from your piles
    Question #3 - Under the asking price can you list as "3 for $2.00" or something else like that?
    No
    Question #4 - In the For Sale section can you list "buy this entire run for $XX" or something else like that?
    No
    Question #5 - How else do you separate your 'For Sale" so others can see it better?
    Currently it is what it is. You could make it a feature suggestion (strange no one in 10+ years has asked for it) and we could look at making a "bundle". You can manually create posts in the Wheeling and Dealing forum.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: April 24, 2016 5:01:23 pm
  • Thanks Dough boy.
    I'll try what you suggested. Good to know that I'm new to the site but was able to ask something that no one else has? I haven't tried the "feature suggestion" yet. Sign me up for question #3 and #4, for sure. By the way, how did you answer so quickly? Change your name to Flash, please.

Last edited April 24, 2016 5:02:52 pm
  • Posted: April 24, 2016 6:32:25 pm
  • It wasn't really quickly. One of the Mods alerted me to your post. Sometimes it takes me a day or two if no one lets me know.

It happens. People use the site for all sorts of different things. Over on the right you will see feature requests. Look in there and see if someone has made the suggestion before. If so vote for it, if not create your own request.

Welcome to the Realm!
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

• Posted: April 25, 2016 12:40:17 pm
  • How to you remove an item from the "for sale" list/pile? I put the the price I've sold the item for in the "asking price" since there is no Sold field. I have a separate "sold" pile I've move the item I've sold.
  • Posted: April 25, 2016 1:07:24 pm
  • Remove the asking price will remove it from the Sell List.

6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 243 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Jurassic League TPB # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Marvel Masterworks: Captain America Hard Cover # 16
  • Keenspot Entertainment's Spellweaver Issue # 3b
  • Marvel Comics's War Machine Issue # 11b