feature requests

numbers don't match up?? (Comic Book Forums)

• numbers don't match up??

Author Discussion
  • Posted: March 16, 2016 5:18:29 pm
  • As an example I have X-Force #8 in my pile

It says the value is $10.69 and I paid $5.34 with a profit of $3.55 ??? shouldn't my profit be $5.35?

I also have X-force #25 in my pile

With a value of $5.34 and I paid $5.34 and the profit is showing -$1.79?? My profit should be $0.00

I also have an Amazing Spider Man #27 on my list

Value of $534.36, Paid $74.95 and the profit is showing $434.24?? shouldn't the profit be $459.41?

and this is happening to all 1200+ comics on my list.

Also, When I export my list as a CSV file for excel viewing, all the Values of the comics are different.

For Example:

X-Force #8 value is $10.69 in my list online, but in CSV the value is $8

X-Force #25 Value is $5.34 in the realm, but CSV the value is $4

and My Amazing Spider Man #27's value is $534.36 in the realm but only $400 in my CSV exported list.

Could someone explain to me where all the information is coming from and which list would be more accurate for pricing? the exported CSV list or My Realm list?

Thank you

FYI
    I just became a life time member today Smile

Last edited March 16, 2016 9:29:11 pm
    MrWiggalz
  • Posted: March 16, 2016 7:42:37 pm
  • Are you using non-USD currency?

Can you email me screenshots of what you are seeing and where? You can send them to my user name (no space) at this website.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: March 16, 2016 9:32:11 pm
  • I am using Canadian Currency. Maybe that's why.

I'm getting you screen shots right now using the X-force ones I mentioned before...gimme a couple mintues.
    MrWiggalz
  • Posted: March 16, 2016 9:53:07 pm
  • screen shot is emailed to ya. hope you get it.
    MrWiggalz
  • Posted: March 17, 2016 3:46:38 am
  • I didn't receive anything. I think this happened before and if I remember right it is because the my pile screen has a mix of currencies it appears off...but exporting is accurate (as well as the overall totals).

Just the comic level reporting is off...try turning off CA pricing and see if that screen is better.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Batman / Superman: World's Finest Issue # 26b
  • Kong Comics's Spend the Night Issue # 4
  • Dark Horse Comics's Star Wars: The High Republic Adventures - Saber for Hire Issue # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Venom: Dark Origin Issue # 3