feature requests

Missing issues (Comic Book Forums)

• Missing issues

Author Discussion
  • Posted: March 18, 2024 4:14:02 pm
  • I'm running version 1.4.3 (3Cool on a Pixel 7P (Android 14). I have 20 piles with the max issues per any pile being 136, which doesn't seem excessive. I've tried syncing collection and yet eight issues of JSA 2023 aren't displayed, just 1-4. Interestingly, the title level shows "(13)," which is the correct number of total issues.

I have yet to uninstall the app, but is that the only option for resolving this? It's a serious problem as I use the app to confirm whether I have or am missing certain issues.

Thanks much,
    MB
    -MB
  • Posted: March 18, 2024 8:34:07 pm
  • No, that should be fine. I would delete it and reinstall it. The server has the information...so it is likely some sort of caching issue. I would go into the app cache, delete all data, and then the app. Reinstall.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: April 10, 2024 6:56:19 pm
  • I'm encountering the same issue. I've cleared the cache and data, reinstalled the app, tried to sync again. The app still will not show the titles correctly (though the 'counts' are accurate. This is frustrating because like the other poster, I use this to see if I already have an older back issue. I've paid money to support this product but it seems to now not be able to do the basic functionality correctly Sad
  • Posted: April 10, 2024 7:42:00 pm
  • Do you have everything in a large pile?

Did you try reinstalling?

The mobile friendly website version has your data too.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 73 years, 51 days, 2 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Doug Chapel's Ghetto Blaster Issue # 2
  • Top Cow Productions's Syphon TPB # 2
  • Marvel UK's The Avengers Issue # 91
  • Slackmatic Comics's The Slackmatic Adventures Soft Cover # 1.5