feature requests

Question on Android update (Comic Book Forums)

• Question on Android update

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 23, 2023 3:49:53 pm
  • There must have been an update that has removed the column that shows me if I have a copy of a certain issue or not under the searched title. I use to be able to search a title and once I called it up use the "+ Issues" to expanded the detailed Issue list then look at a column to show me if I currently had a Issue logged as owned or not. This was the main feature I use while out shopping.
    I have double checked to make sure I was logged in and my Master Pile is there but I'm not sure if there is something I can do to recover this column under searched titles and issues.

Please help!! thanks
  • Posted: July 23, 2023 8:41:03 pm
  • Yes, we were just alerted to it earlier. I already reached out to the developer. Should be a quick fix.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: August 1, 2023 6:28:01 pm
  • Good evening, any update on this getting fixed? Thanks for the hard work.
  • Posted: August 1, 2023 6:47:38 pm
  • It has been fixed in my latest build. However, during testing I found another bug, and we had yet another bug reported. So those are being worked on too.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

• Posted: August 14, 2023 8:23:45 pm
  • Any update yet on this problem? The mobile app is worthless to me if I can't call up what comics I have and don't have while shopping at various stores. I have a big convention weekend coming up and truly need the info at my fingertips.

PLEASE, PLEASE Help!!!
  • Posted: August 14, 2023 8:41:27 pm
  • Hoping to have an updated build in the morning. Service is better in places so you could just pull up the website (which will give you a mobile view as well).

• Posted: August 29, 2023 3:39:08 pm
  • This was a great feature I utilized consistently as well. First time cataloging today since the big app update and noticed it was missing.

When cataloging multiple issues for a title and got into the habit of "swiping down" to refresh (just to double check I added it correctly) and it would update the column on the right with the quantity of each issue.
  • Posted: August 29, 2023 3:41:37 pm
  • It should be showing if you own an issue in the series list.

• Posted: August 29, 2023 4:27:30 pm
  • This is in regards to when you're using the "Search" engine.

When you look up a title it lists all the issue numbers. On the very far right of the row it has the "Image Icon". In the past, to the left of that "Image Icon" it would list the quantity of how many copies you owned from that specific issue.
  • Posted: August 29, 2023 4:32:11 pm
  • Yeah, this was already fixed. I just logged out, logged back in, searched for a series, went into it, expanded Issue, and I see numbers (and W) next to various comics.

Maybe you need to clear the cache, clear the app data, log out, delete the app, reinstall the app, do a force sync in the settings.

11 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 73 years, 51 days, 2 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Maerkle Press's Baltimore Comic Con Yearbook Hard Cover # 2018-b
  • Marvel Comics's Deadpool Issue # 1 - 2nd print
  • Dark Horse Comics's Hellboy: Artist's Collection - Richard Corben Hard Cover # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Union Jack the Ripper: Blood Hunt  Issue # 1c