feature requests

Entered books not showing (Comic Book Forums)

• Entered books not showing

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 23, 2021 11:54:47 am
  • I've added books in to the custom pile and it doesn't show up. Even tried logging out and logging in. But if I search for it in the titles, it says I own it. It also would show that i own it on the cbr site. Just not updated on the app.
    Syncing doesn't update either.
    I've already reinstalled but do not want to always do that as a solution.
  • Posted: December 23, 2021 1:35:57 pm
  • Confirming Android? Can you tell me what version of Android? Also what phone?

When you go to Settings and Manage Piles does the pile show up there? I am assuming you are saying it isn't showing up on the main page? If you pull down on the main page nothing happens?

So far you are telling me that the only thing that is working is reinstalling the app.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: December 23, 2021 1:58:37 pm
  • pixel 6 pro, android 12
    yes so when i enter the books, it does not show on collection piles i've created.
    some books are showing from past, just not the ones immediately entered.

going to settings and main screen though i do see the created piles, just newly entered books are not shown.
  • Posted: December 23, 2021 2:34:05 pm
  • But it is showing on the website when you do it? Remember, the website is the source of truth. So likely what is happening is that the Pixel is caching calls and preventing data from loading in a timely manner. This was why we added the pull to refresh and the Sync Collection in the settings.

If neither of these are working I am not sure what more can be done. I will check with the developer to see.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: December 23, 2021 6:57:43 pm
  • Ok.. I clicked on the syncing and I see them now on the app.
    Thanks
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 73 years, 51 days, 2 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Capwolf and the Howling Commandos TPB # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Fall of the House of X Issue # 5f
  • Tony Recktenwald's Hallowzine Soft Cover # 3
  • C.H.P.'s Little Kip Issue orange