feature requests

Video App Reviews? (Comic Book Forums)

• Video App Reviews?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 5, 2019 1:33:34 am
  • Anybody seen a video app review for the android or iOS app? I have my whole collection on the web and looking to get the app. Already trying CBZ but since my stuff is already on CBR on the web and I love the community here I would rather use the CBR app. Just want to see how it works in video form before plunking down $15 bucks.
  • Posted: August 12, 2019 8:29:52 pm
  • Not that I know of. But I am sure both stores still have their 48 hour refund policies right? So you could buy it, try it, and then refund if you wanted.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: August 12, 2019 8:30:28 pm
  • Also, the only real reason to get the app is so you can see your collection offline. But you would have to be online to see the guide, covers, etc.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: August 13, 2019 7:27:14 am
  • Thanks.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Al Barrett's Atomman Special # 13
  • Marvel Comics's Captain Marvel Issue # 7c
  • Viz Media's Disney Mirrorverse: Belle Soft Cover # 1
  • Ablaze Media's The Agent Issue # 5c